Jewelry should maintain in perfect conditions but it needs the proper care by its owner. Please follow the care instructions below.
- Avoid contact with water and other substances or products of personal use (such as perfume, creams, splash, sprays, etc.) Put on your jewelry after using any of the above.
- Avoid touching your jewelry with dirty hands (also creamy or oily/ grease).
- You can clean the surface of your jewelry with a dry flannel, no need to rub, just clean littetly.
- Avoid storing your jewelry in a humid space. Or any kind of storage that could produce it. It is always best to store your jewelry individually or in a way pieces stay apart from each other to avoid scratches.
- It is not recommended to do sports, shower, swim or sleep with jewelry.
- The ph of each person can also influence the way jewelry maintains though time.
If you have purchased one of my art pieces and wish to give maintenance to it please send me an email to [email protected]